"Methamphetamine and What it Does to the Body" was first aired on Sunday October 26th 2003. Our Guests were Mary Ann Bauman, M.D. and J.C. McNutt, M.S.W..
Our topics included:
- Dr. Bauman discusses what Methamphetamine is and what effect it has on the body
- How it is created (cooked)
- What problems arise from its creation? Explosions, dust
- How it is ingested - swallowed, inhaled, smoked, injected?
- Addictiveness - how addictive is it - how does it compare to alcohol/tobacco/heroin?
- What kind of treatment is available for Meth addicts?
- How effective is treatment of the Meth addict?
- What should be done about this problem?
Mary Ann Bauman, Kent Meyers, Mick Cornett, J.C. McNutt