"The Ten Commandments - Their Importance in American Law" was first aired on Sunday October 19th 2003. Our Guest was William Federer, Author, Speaker.
Our topics included:
- Why he is in Oklahoma City
- Candidate for Congress
- What is Amerisearch?
- Recent book - The Ten Commandments and Their Influence on American Law. What is the basic theme?
- If the ten commandments have the influence that he suggests, what change should this bring about?
- Is the influence of the ten commandments on American law being denied in some places?
- What about the Alabama Chief Justice situation?
- What about the First Amendment which states in part: "Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or restricting the free exercise thereof . . ."
- Discuss his hope for change in public policy as a result of his book
- If elected to Congress, what would he do because of what he learned in his research for this book
Kent Meyers, Mick Cornett, William Federer