"The View from the Senate" was first aired on Sunday August 24th 2003. Our Guest was The Honorable Cal Hobson, Senate Pro Tempore.
Our topics included:
- Current status of the budget picture.
- June, July revenue.
- How related to natural gas/oil prices?
- What's the prospect for the rest of the year?
- Tort reform in this last session - Limitation on noneconomic damages; precertification
- Term limits - what effect?
- Brad Henry's first year - bipartisanship
- How does being Senate President Pro Tempore differ from merely being a Senator? Different responsibilities. Lessons learned
- What are the challenges for the remainder of the year and next year?
Kent Meyers, Mick Cornett, Cal Hobon