"Oklahoma's Impact Players - Team Ferretti" was first aired on Sunday August 3rd 2003. Our Guests were Joe Ferretti, Ph.D. and Martha J. Ferretti, PT, MPH, FAPTA.
Our topics included:
- Affiliation with the University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center
- What is the Oklahoma Health Center - How does it differ from the University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center? Campuses, Colleges, Students, Faculty, Staff
- Marti Ferretti - on the faculty of the College of Allied Health - what does Allied Health mean?
- Duties & how she balances teaching with administrative responsibilities
- Joe Ferretti - what job as Provost entails - Scope of responsibility
- Technical side; his research and work in the infectious disease area
- His work in establishing the Pathogen Genome Sequencing Center
- Marti - service as an appointee of the Governor on the Interagency Coordinating Council for Early Childhood Intervention - what is involved in that?
- What children are being assisted
- Joe - his family and what he does in his spare time - interest in Native American art
Joe Ferretti, Kent Meyers, Mick Cornett, Marti Ferretti