"Oklahoma's Impact Players - Meet Cliff Hudson" was first aired on Sunday July 13th 2003. Our Guest was Cliff Hudson, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, Sonic Corp..
Our topics included:
- Trace the history of Sonic
- How many Sonics are there? Where are they?
- Nation's largest drive-in chain - 2.2 billion in sales
- Became President and CEO of Sonic in 1995 and took it public. Why?
- Sonic ads are on television and the radio often - what is your annual advertising budget?
- How many employees? How many shareholders?
- What would you say to Oklahoma citizens on behalf of Sonic?
- What would you say to Troy Smith and his family?
- Significant other interest
- Perhaps most visible - Oklahoma City School Board President. Why have you gotten involved in this? How much time does this take? School funding problems
- MAPS for Kids & Other interests