"The Oklahoma Environment" was first aired on Sunday May 4th 2003. Our Guest was Miles Tolbert, Environmental Secretary, State of Oklahoma.
Our topics included:
- What are your duties?
- With whom must you coordinate?
- How do you fund the work that you do - State or Federal or both?
- Tar Creek:
- What is it?
- What kind of health hazard is it to the residents?
- What should be done?
- How long will it take?
- How will it be paid for - State/Federal?
- The Federal Government's conflict of interest with Tar Creek.
Kent Meyers, Mick Cornett, Miles Tolbert